The repatriation service offered by Elegant Tributes is designed to provide a service of the highest standard for the bereaved. These circumstances are often made more complicated when the death occurs in another country and there are a number of stakeholders involved including insurance companies, embassies, transportation, etc. In order to help the family cope in these difficult situations we offer a helpline to offer guidance throughout the process.
Our phone number is 403-230-1333 and we will answer at any time during the day or night.
THE PLANNING PROCESS
We have assisted clients from around the world including Europe, Asia and the United States. We offer exceptional connections with many funeral directors abroad and are able to offer an excellent service to major world centres.
Our service includes the following:
• Full international repatriation services to and from any country in the world.
• Advice on repatriation documentation and casket requirements for:
1. Canadian Authorities
2. Embassies and consulates
3. All major airlines
• Translation services for official documents, i.e. death certificates, invoices and reports.
• Freight booking services, airway bill production and booking family tickets.
• Collection and delivery service from airports.
• A range of caskets conforming to international shipping regulations.
• Urns suitable for international transit.
• Embalming services suitable for tropical climates.
This service extends across Western Canada.